Fugro « Terug naar discussie overzicht

Xcite, Bentley oilfield en Fugro

1.234 Posts, Pagina: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 62 » | Laatste
[verwijderd]
Bij nadenken:
There's no free luck is ook wel een juiste uitdrukking. Imho.
De Staatsloterij winnen veriest ook investering, toch? En hoop of geloof.

Z. te N.
[verwijderd]
maandag 16 mei 2011 - 1:34

@zandeman:

Well, what happened to initiate our current xcitement?
Question to self.

Ik verplaats me in de situatie van het ontstaan/oprichten van Xcite.
In 2002 was dat.
Een core group van 3 personen kwam toen bijeen.
*Een olieman/boer met brede ervaring, laatstelijk in de heavy oilbusiness
van Conoco Philips in Brazilie. Rond het jaar 2000. Smith.
*De Projectmanager, technische zaken, van het Bentley field ten tijde van
Conoco Philips in de tachtiger jaren.Kew.
*Een financiele man met ook ervaring in oilservice companies.Cole. Hij kwam
er als laatste bij. In het edele 3-tal om zo maar te zeggen.
De Board of Directors van XEL.

Well, Z.'s experience: it takes @ least 10 years to develop an oilfield
into production.
Xcite are on track for 1st oil in 2012, thereby derisking all oil they can
pump out of the field.Is my conclusion @ this moment in time.

Waar kwam de poen vandaan om dat projekt te doen? Is de vraag.
Eerst alles zelf bij elkaar harken. Via huis/huizen als onderpand te
gebruiken. Van vrienden, familie en bekenden lenen. Plus mogelijk een paar
private investors overtuigen.
Kan ik me zo voorstellen.
Believerts gaan er tegen aan.

Wel, 't ging goed.
In 2007 naar de beurs. Koers @ CAD 1,80 of zo.
De 3 boys hebben ook flink geinvesteerd, naast professionele
beleggers/beleggingsklubs en kleine beleggerts, zoals U en ik.

Tezamen hebben die lui een schat aan ervaring. Genoeg althans om de eerste
grote stap te zetten naar een buitengemeen proportionele kans/investering te
willen/durven ontwikkelen.
Konklusie: Met een koers einde jaar 2010 van CAD6 wat winst van de tafel
nemen door die 3 boys is niet verkeerd, wetende dat verder nieuws over
reserves/resources nog wel even weg was in tijd.
En de koers van het aandeel ondertussen aan de quick buck guys/traders
zonder kennis van oliezaken is overgeleverd.

Wel, met een momentele koers, na de big dipper vorige week, is de
investering destijds van CAD 1,8 toch gegroeid naar CAD 3,3.
Not bad after a 34% dip last week.

Als ik wist waar de Stetson was zou ik hem afnemen.
Well done, BOD.

Z. te N.

PS: Xcuses voor de talenmix.

Geplakt van Inveztor.
[verwijderd]
Bij nalezen van bovenstaande komen de volgende gedachtes naar boven borrelen.:
Ben zelf vorig jaar op CAD 1,89 ingestapt, gemiddeld.
Heb ondertussen ook wel een beetje winst in Q1 van tafel genomen om van te leven. Geen ander inkomen momenteel. Pas over een paar maanden als AOW en pensioenen/investeringen uit 't verleden cash gaan opleveren. 65e levensjaar gaat dan in. Payback time van weleer.

Hhhmmmww, ik zit in hullies, BOD's, schuitje konkludeer ik.
Voel me daar heel komfortabel bij.
Lig ook op koers momenteel om het projekt/investeringen mijnerzijds te realiseren.

Gaan met de Xcitement.

Z. te N.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

PS.Bovenstaande is geen advies.Slechts konklusies.
[verwijderd]
maandag 16 mei 2011 - 2:11

@zandeman:
Toch nog even de tijd genomen op iii BB te koekeloeren.Voor 't slapen
gaan.
Hier komt de eerste post die opviel.
Auteur: Investingisatrickybusiness. LOL.

If you have invested based on your own research and the messages the
company has sent out, please read on

11th April 2011, Rupert Cole, Proactive Investors

The well result was off the top of the scale in terms of the old model

The level of conservatism in a RR will be higher, but this doesn’t change
management’s view of the Bentley field and what we believe the outcome will
be

FSP is only a small part of the field

4th March 2011, Rupert Cole, Proactive Investors

Doing a Reserves Report is a straight forward assessment of what we have

We need to remodel from scratch to incorporate the increased in place
volumes because the well was way above modelled expectations

We are engaged and committed to a robust and efficient RAR to maximise
shareholder value and that I think is an important thing

Valuation metrics are based around $ per barrel in the ground. We have gone
up from a $100million to $1Billion company. That’s a reflection of the asset
value.

We still believe when we go through this process into FSP that there is
significant upside in the asset value and therefore the share price

13th January 2011, Charles Lucas-Clements, Oil Barrel

When want to give you information as to when future rises become true
(talking about share price)

With the two extra ones we are talking about oil in place of somewhere
around the Billion barrel mark. Still to be defined, it has broken all the
optimism we had, it’s more than we know, but we’re not quite sure how much

At the moment we know 750 is our best estimate for oil in place for the
specific field, that will get revised

And certainly we are not expecting to be anywhere near the low, but the
low’s go up to over 120 million barrels and the high at this point in time
is 250 and is a good go by

Where the P50 will be we are still working on and always have been working
on a number of 200. With EOR, EOR can effectively increase that number by
50-100%

We’ve seen many people say well, you’ve done your work, you can go home,
you can cash out. Well the answer is, I wouldn’t if I were you!

We’ve got rid of all the risks and the potential is there to come up to the
range of where it is pretty well established that $10 a barrel is the norm
for this valuation

We still think there is room to double and treble on a fairly, what you
might call, safe bet!

All the above are quotes from those three events

Summary

To the best of my understanding, xcite has not changed their view on any of
the above for the full Bentley field. This information they have supplied us
is only 4 months old and less

Until they say otherwise, I expect all of the above to be true

Assuming this to be the case, the shares are worth circa £5 now based on
barrels in the ground according to xcite

The RAR and its limitations has not changed this

Actions

The company needs to come out with a clear and precise statement
re-iterating all that they have said and standing by it. As such, they need
to declare that on their own and the industry’s valuation metric, that the
shares are trading at a discount of 60% and that they are clearly a very
strong buy. That they know of no reason why the shares should not be at the
£5 level at this point in time as this is fair value for what we have in the
ground

If they cannot do this through an RNS through the LSE, then they ought to
organise immediately a presentation(s) at Oil barrel and at all other
relevant audiences to re-iterate that where it was a doubling and trebling
share price opportunity they now see between 365%- 550% growth from £2.08

It has to be categorical, it has to be quick, it might require sharing a
bit more information and it has to be to the widest and most relevant
audience, supported by Arbuthnott, Institutions, even the alliance partners
who have seen the data and know the size of the field as xcite do.

This will then be unequivocal and the share price will rise to where it
should rightfully be, just as it did before

Mijn kommentaar: een goede weergave van feiten/konklusies.
Ben 't niet eens met statement: Xcite need to come out with more
xcplanation..

Lees het persbericht eens goed door, zou ik hem zeggen.
't staat er allemaal.
Kwestie van goed lezen en veel research.
Dan wordt investeren ook minder tricky and more sure thing.
Unrisking takes time. Ook niet vergeten.

Z. te N.

[verwijderd]
Diversification is for those that are not sure.
Laatste gedachte, lang geleden geventileerd door een belegger die Xcite aandelen kocht op 0,05CAD.
Destijds een believer dus.
Die heeft ondertussen een 60 bagger bij de staart.
Dit wel na een 100 bagger eerder. HHmmww, shit happens onderweg naar sukses. Als je 't geld niet nodig hebt zijn er geen problemen.
Als de richting van de reis naar het optimale einddoel maar juist en op koers is.

Z. te N.
Alles imho natuurlijk.
[verwijderd]
[verwijderd]
Bedankt voor je uitleg Zandeman! Jammer dat je je stetson kwijt bent, ik zou haast een andere voor je kopen, want de koers is er ook van geschrokken vandaag. Als ik het me goed herinner had je al een tijdje terug ook gezegd, dat je verwachtte dat er mogelijk een dip zou komen na het verschijnen van het rapport en daarna weer omhoog.... Zoals al eerder gezegd, ik blijf in deze roller coaster tot er olie vloeit. Trouwens nog een stukje van onze vriend Fowlertheprowler:

I have just come off the phone to Al Grant (Alan Grant) in Canada who covers Xcite Energy for Octagon Capital Corporation (see www.octagoncap.com/octagon/coverage.jsp)

He was very open and will send me their take on the Tracs Report later today... It won't be the full report but it will be an official line and at least offers an independent view from another perspective..

He mentioned that Xcite have been victims of 5101 regulations that govern the TSX and their PR agency in Montreal should have done a much better job in wording the statement and communicating these issues...

Pertinantly, he also stated that Octagon have advised a number of clients to accumulate Xcite at current levels as an excellent short term and medium term investment. A geologist by training, Al made the point that the Bentley field remains intact and the recent RNS is a massive understatement of the potential of the whole field. It is comparing 'apples with pears' ie a small part of the field with the whole field and not a like for like comparison. IE the 200 figure stated at Oilbarrel refers to the whole field and not the TRACS related figure stated last Tuesday.

I will quote the information he sends me word for word on the board later this evening when I am in receipt of it.

Hij komt er vanavond dus nog op terug (om 20.15 had hij nog geen bericht)
Grz Bara
[verwijderd]
Zoals beloofd de bijdrage van Fowlertheprowler zoals hij het zojuist op iii geplaatst heeft en komt, zover ik zo snel kon zien, overeen met wat Zandeman gezegd heeft:

I have listed all points from their briefing note dated May 11th in relation to Xcite's New Reserves Assessment Report. This is not their main report, but highlights from it which Al Grant was happy to share and formed part of a wider daily briefing note.

For an official PDF (including contacts at Octogan etc) of the entire briefing note so you can authenticate my posting, please e-mail me at xcitecelebration@hotmail.co.uk and I will forward on via an e-mail circular tomorrow morning before the markets open. If you respond after this I will do another e-mail Wednesday morning.

Word for word as follows beneath (please read through all of the points so you can get the context of the note and the thrust of the thread!)

New Reserves Assessment Report

- On May 10, Xcite Energy Ltd, released its new Reserves Assessment Report (RAR) for its Bentley field. Xcite commissioned TRACS international Consultancy Ltd to prepare this independent audit of reserves and resources for the Company's assets. TRACS replaces the former independent reserve company, RPS Energy (RPS), which Xcite is retaining on a consulting basis.
- The new engineering group focused on the reserves accessed from a single drill centre for the northern core of the field relating to the First Stage Production (FSP). In addition, the TRACS RAR assessed the core area development scenario with a Second Stage Production (SSP) drainage area. This addition of an intermediary SSP as part of the field development following a successful FSP has introduced an element of confusion to the market, as it compares the previoulsy announced full field prospective resource to the newly booked reserves and contingent resource assigned to only the FSP and SSP drainage areas (the core area in the north part of the field).
- We interpret that the format in which the breakdown of reserves, contingent resource and prospective resource has confused the market, as it was not made clear that the sum of the parts keeps Xcite whole in the overall discovered resource at Bentley.
- To summarise the RAR: - FSP oil reserves assigned 1P, 2P and 3P are 22 MMstb, 28 MMstb and 35 MMstb, respectively
- SSP contingent resource assigned are 73 MMStb, 87 MMstb and 101 MMstb on a 'low estimate, 'best estimate' and 'high estimate' basis, respectively.
- Prospective resource for seven prospects (including East Bentley structure) at 17.7 MMstb on a risked 'best estimate' basis
- By summing the 2P reserves, the 2C 'best case' contingent resource is 115 MMstb of oil. This number is comparable to the 122 MMstb released in 2009 by RPS, but can not be interpreted to include the prospective resource that would not be reclassified to reserves in the FFD by the SSP drainage. The current Xcite release does not clarify that the remainder of the main Bentley field resource (not including the Bentley East structure) is excluded.
- Our conclusion is that the new third-party reserve engineers are being conservative with Xcite management with the current RAR and that the results from the horizontal 9/3b-6z well confirm and/or add to the volumetric calculations of the oil in place.
- The NPV10% (after tax) value of the 2P plus 2C for the core area in the north part of the Bentley amounts to $1.35 billion, and when the upside resource of the entire field is included to bring the total recoverable resources up to 200 MMstb, the NPV10% (after tax) is approximately $2.4 billion.
- In our opinion, the markets have overreacted due to the format of the reserve/ resource reporting. We are maintaining our BUY ratung and $10.49 target price.

Summary of TRACS 2011 Reserve Assessment Report
MMSTB
FSP Oil Reserves
1P 22
2P 28
3P 35
SSP Contingent Resource
Low 73
Medium 87
High 101
Prospective 17.7
Main Bentley (est) 46

Total Resource FSP + SSP Main Bentley (est) Total
Low 95 46 141
Best 115 46 161
High 136 46 182

Plenty to digest in the above, but makes a lot more sense than the TRACS RAR RNS imo.

I look forward to reading the feedback and would encourage any of you on other boards to circulate this assessment for general discussion.

I believe the market has misinterpreted the RNS and Xcite has been severely oversold. This has been accentuated by the insane amount of short term, leveraged positions taken on Xcite in readiness for the report where margin calls and stop gaps made a bad situation much worse.

Of course you must dyor but I think the reiteration of the $10.49 target price and NPV10% (after tax) value of $2.4 billion on the entire field is compelling.

Grz
Bara
[verwijderd]
Hey Bara.

Wegens tijdsgebrek had ik tot nu toe slechts het eerste deel van het PB van Xcite geanalyseerd en becommentarieerd gisteren.

Deel 2 van het PB is idd niet duidelijk zoals door Octogan aangegeven en ik ben er ook nog steeds niet helemaal uit.
Edoch denk nog steeds zoals in het afgelopen jaar en blijf, toch even iets minder, rustig zitten.Goed nieuws, verstopt,omtrent fundamentals.
Overreaktie van vele kleine beleggerts, overleveraged en met korte termijn (10-20 dagen) geleend geld, hebben een grote rol gespeeld bij de momentele koersreakties.
In bovenstaande posts heb ik een beetje op m'n borst geklopt kwa mijn brede ervaring.Blabla, etc.
Waar ik duidelijk minder ervaring mee had en deels nog heb, is de onvoorspelbaarheid en onduidelijkheid van de heftige koersbewegingen op de AIM en, in mindere mate belangrijk voor Xcite, op de TSXV. Uiteindelijk blijf ik denken dat als de fundamentals van een bedrijf goed zijn dat het met de koers ook op termijn wel goed komt.
Als management kun je de gang van zaken binnen het bedrijf sturen in de goede richting. De koers van het aandeel is een ander, apart, verhaal en grotendeels onkontroleerbaar voor het bedrijf. Aan de andere kant is het RAR niet echt sterk gepresenteerd. Wel heeft Rupert Cole daarna weer gesproken op de TV om eea uit te leggen, maar dat heeft de gemoederen der beleggerts nog niet gesust. Ik moet 't interview ook nog bekijken. Tijdsgebrek andere zaken aan hoofd, etc.

Het koersdoel van 12 CAD van Octogan en hun buy recommendation kan ik niet tegenspreken.

Komt wel goed denk ik ook nog steeds.

Z.te T.
haas
hoeveel aandelen zijn er de laaste 5 dagen verhandeld ? 1.5 miljone op XEL.V ? op het totaal van 164 miljoen shares ?

onderstaand bericht ontving ik heden,17 mei, 7.44

Xcite Energy Limited ("Xcite Energy" or the "Company") Filing of Material Change Report.
ABERDEENSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM, May 17, 2011 (Marketwire via COMTEX News Network) --

Xcite Energy (TSX-V: XEL) (LSE: XEL) (AIM: XEL) announces that it has filed a Material Change Report with the Canadian Regulatory Authorities.

Under Canadian Securities Law, a Material Change Report is required to be filed when, amongst other things, a company's reserve report is updated. The Material Change Report provides background information in respect of the information contained in the Company's press announcement dated 10 May 2011, and is taken from the Company's Reserve Assessment Report prepared by TRACS International Consultancy Ltd.

The Material Change Report will be available for review on: www.rns-pdf.londonstockexchange.com/r...

Sedar at: www.Sedar.com

and on the Company's website at: www.xcite-energy.com/docs/MCR11.pdf
haas
18 May 2011
Xcite Energy Limited
("Xcite Energy" or the "Company")
Appointment of Joint Brokers, Financial Adviser and change of Nominated
Adviser
Xcite Energy (TSX-V: XEL) (LSE: XEL) (AIM: XEL), a developer of heavy
oil assets in the UK North Sea, is pleased to announce that Morgan
Stanley & Co. International ("Morgan Stanley") and Oriel Securities
Limited ("Oriel Securities") have been appointed as joint corporate
brokers to the Company. Rothschild has been appointed as the Company's
financial adviser.
In addition, Oriel Securities has been appointed as the Company's
Nominated Adviser. All appointments are effective immediately.
[verwijderd]
The following is an email that was sent to me by a colleague expressing his views when I expressed my concerns. I think it's probably the most sensible analysis I've seen regarding Xcite and is certainly reassuring reading so I thought I'd share.

The drop is due to the fact that the market discounted contingent resources of 200-250 mmbb and the Reserves Report out today shows 115 mmbbo of core area reserves (once DECC sign off is obtained) + 35 mmbb of contingent non core area resources, so a total of 150 mmbb on P50 basis.

Clearly this is lower than was expected and stated at the oil barrell conference. The RR looks pretty conservative but we will see what the company has to say tomorrow.

Still the valuation numbers are up and reserves are going to get booked so it is not all doom and gloom. My best guess is that the previous £ 8-12 share price target range is now looking overoptimistic but this stock should still be worth a minimum £5 on fundamentals, and possibly more if there is some plausible clarification as to the discrepancy between expectations and RR numbers.

The 200p price is a giveaway in my opinion and I have reinforced my positions on this stock. I am pretty confident that this is a good call 6 to 9 months out as the market will start to take into account a) that production is scheduled for Q2 next year at the latest b) 115 mmbo of reserves will be booked in the meantime allowing the company to raise a senior secured debt facility and minimize any dilution.

The current price just reflects the fact that the city boys have shorted this big time and shaken all the PI's who hold leveraged CFD positions off the tree. A lot of guys have been wiped out through margin calls or had their positions terminated by their brokers. I am happy to hold in the knowledge that this is worth a minimum of £5 and potentially more given enhanced recoveries and other prospects.

Still the Board have messed up their communication and tomorrow is their big chance to clarify matters.

Patience is the key on this one. It is just going to burn a bit slower and less brightly than people previously thought but it will burn nonetheless.

aldus een poster op iii.

Ah wel. Hektische dagen zullen we maar zeggen.
Gisteren ,via een (in Canada) vereist, change report als er updates over reserves/resources zijn,hebben we wat duidelijker inzicht gekregen in de konklusies die uit de RAR getrokken kunnen worden.
Het is eigenlijk behoorlijk positief, maar de markt dacht anders plus het werd duidelijk dat voor volle ontplooing van de koers tijd nodig is.
De NPV10 waarde (dit is de Net Present Value ofwel beurswaarde, minus 10% jaarlijkse uitkering aan shareholders, is dank zij de hogere olieprijzen nu tov 2009 toen RBC hun CPR uitbrachten fors toegenomen. De huidige koers geeft een enorme discount aan. Het goeie nieuws is dat, zodra het binnenkort in te dienen ontwikkelingsrapport voor FSP en SSP ingediend en goedgekeurd is door de Britse overheid, de contingent resources in het SSP gebied reserves worden. Dan totaal 135mmbbls.

Vandaag zijn alle brokers en advisors er uit geknikkerd, wegens slecht presteren de afgelopen week. Van de RAR presentatie vorige week en de koerserosie. Arbuthnot als company broker exit. Ze hebben gelijk hun oude koersdoel van 600p aangepast naar 350p of daaromtrend. Grote namen als Morgan Stanley en Rothschild doen hun entree. Dat stuwt de koers in de toekomst waarschijnlijk. Ja, als MS een aanbeveling tot beleggen doet zet dat zoden aan de dijk bij de grotere jongens. En de kleine zoals U en ik.

Vandaag is er Aandeelhoudersvergadering + extra vergadering. Ben benieuwd.

Enfin het lijkt er op dat het wantij nu gekeerd is.En het goeie nieuws voor LT beleggerts er in begint te zinken.
Op naar de 10 CAD. Einde jaar?
(Bij)kopuh?

Z. te N.
Long Xcite.

[verwijderd]
Nog een plakker van iii. Ene driller is aan het woord.

From yesturdays RNS i have worked some figures out after it stated the following

As no technical contingencies remain, the RAR confirms that the contingent resources in the SSP would be converted to an equivalent volume of reserves following the Company's decision to pursue the development of the SSP and the approval by DECC of its development plan for this purpose.

So after DECC approval we will have

1p reserves of 22MMstb + 73 MMstb = 95 MMstb
2p reserves of 28MMstb + 87MMstb = 115 MMstb
3p reserves of 35MMstb + 101MMstb = 136 MMstb

so 1p would be $893,100,000 divided by 1.62 m shares is $5.47/£3.38 per share

2p would be $1,354,000,000 divided by 1.62 m shares is $8.30/£5.13 per share

3p would be $1,873,000,000 divided by 1.62 m shares is $11.47/£7.09 per share

Remember these will be booked reserves so in oil&gas terms it doesnt get much better than that
this is only for the core area and doesnt include any other area of Bentley or other prospects so you can see the upside here and how under valued we are at the moment
Im still very happy with my investment for the medium to long term and once the market settles and corrects itself we will see the true value of XEL

Regards

D

Sounds good. Komt goed.

Z. te N.

[verwijderd]
Geplakt van Inveztor:

woensdag 18 mei 2011 - 21:48

@Tweetie & Tinto.

Het mes is gestopt met vallen.
De geigertellers tikken weer. Nou ja, de flowmeters draaien weer is beter
in dit oliegeval.

Happy investing.
Z. te N.

P.S. De Stetson kon ik, God zij dank, nog net opvangen voordat ie in de Noordzee woei.
Heb 'm sinds gisteren weer op.:-)

PPS: Die boot voer van Den Helder naar Texel.

[verwijderd]
Ik vond, bij toeval, door door de 1e reakties op ADVF(?)BB te flippen, een artikel van Upstream magazine zoals gepubliceerd op 10 Mei jl, de dag waarop de RAR werd gepubliceerd. Rond 10 am kwam het artikel, 2 uur na publikatie. 10 Mei, de dag der big XEL dipper.

Die magazine boys/girls zijn geen investeerders, groot of klein, maar mensen met kennis van oliezaken en alles wat daar om heen hangt. Objektief dus.Geen sentiment zoals bij U en ik.Ze lezen en interpreteren het PB, that's all.
Mij valt de positieve toon op, nix negatiefs. Alles hunkydory, niet vandaag/morgen, maar als de produktievergunning verkregen wordt (over 2-4 maanden schat ik, en eerste olie langdurig gaat vloeien tijdens FSP en resources veranderen dan in reserves. Slok/borrel.Kun je als oliemij als basis voor vergunning en afsluiten van leningen gebruiken, zodat de verwatering der aandelen beperkt blijft. Goed voor de koers dus.

Hier het artikel, lees zelf maar.

Xcite tallies up Bentley reserves
DIT WAS VET GEDRUKT EN DE HEADER VAN HET ARTIKEL. En een upgrade ipv een downgrade zoals de markt (lees: kleine multibagger najagerts) het interpreteerde/voelde.

An independent audit has upgraded London-listed Xcite Energy’s Bentley field in the UK Northsea from resources to reserves.

Josh Lewis 10 May 2011 09:12 GMT

"Xcite said the assessment focused on the reserves accessed from a single drill centre for the northern core area of the field relating to the first stage production (FSP).

Reserves auditor Tracs International Consultancy said proven plus probable oil reserves in the FSP were estimated at 28 million stock tank barrels.

Proved and proved plus probable plus possible oil reserves in the FSP were estimated at 22 million and 35 million stock tank barrels respectively.

It added that contingent resources for the remaining core area of the field in the second stage production was about 87 million stock tank barrels of oil on a best estimate basis.

“The reserve assessment report confirms management's belief in the commercial value of Bentley and its potential as one of the largest undeveloped fields in the UK sector of the North Sea,” Xcite chief executive Richard Smith said.

“This reserves upgrade allows us to proceed with the first stage production and is a key milestone in our program to determine full field reserves and deliver significant value for shareholders."
(Z.'s kommentaar: dit is de duidelijkste zin uit het persbericht van Xcite imho)

The reserve assessment report was commissioned following the drilling of the 9/3b-6 and 6Z wells in the northern part of the Bentley field which flowed at commercial rates during testing.

The company said it intended to submit the field development plan for the first stage production of the Bentley field to the UK Department of Energy & Climate Change shortly.

Xcite holds a 100% stake Block 9/3b which contains the Bentley field, as well as the adjacent 9/3c and 9/3d Blocks.

Published: 10 May 2011 09:12 GMT | Last updated: 10 May 2011 09:14 GMT

Wel, mijn goede gevoel tav een positieve toekomst voor XEL LT beleggerts, zoals ik en wellicht/mogelijk U, is door dit artikel prettig gevoed.
[verwijderd]
Van Inveztor:

donderdag 19 mei 2011 - 0:57

@zandeman:

Voor het/mijn slapen gaan:
Mijn gedachten zoeven weer terug naar de BoD van Xcite.
De mannen die geloofden dat, met moderne EOR technieken (Enhanced Oil
Recovery), dat oliefantachtige veld met dikke olie (in de tachtiger jaren
wel aangetoond, maar niet aan het vloeien te krijgen) nu wel rijp is voor
produktie. 1 miljard barrel heavy oil potentieel in de grond. An elephant. A
sleeping elephant.
Hoe het er uit te krijgen, is/was de vraag.
De BoD wist genoeg om hun avontuur/risiko aan te gaan. Een manier om het er
uit te krijgen wisten ze in innovatieve tijden en hebben dat met de
superflowtest dd 21 December 2010, van korte duur, aangetoond. Slechts 5
maanden geleden. Daarvoor hadden ze al de boor/produktierig voor FSP
vastgelegd. Kortom, de boys waren reeds overtuigd van hun zaak.
De meest optimale manier om de flow/recovery in Bentley field uit te gaan
voeren wordt dus tijdens het EPS/FSP uitgevogeld en zal 50-100% meer
recovery opleveren dan met 'cold flow' het geval is. Daarna wordt de
optimale methode toegepast op het 2e fase produktiegebeuren.
En alle getallen in de onafhankelijke reserves/resources rapporten zijn op
cold flow gebaseerd.
Think about it: a tremendous upside.

Wel, ik mag ze wel, die BoD. Smart cookies.

Op de BB's zijn ze even de gebeten hond momenteel, want konden niet meer
leveren zoals gewenst.
Afgelopen 2 jaren resp. 800% en 700% koersstijging.
Wat daar aan voorafging is snel vergeten, maar niet door mij.
Het edele 3-tal kocht gezamenlijk 10% van alle aandelen tijdens beursgang
in 2007 @ CAD 1,8.
Begin 2009 stond de koers op CAD 0,06 of zo. Ooops said the boys. Going
down the drain. Maar ze hebben 't overleefd.....En een beetje winst gecashed
vlak voor/na Kerst vorig jaar, verder nog zwaar belegd. Ook volop opties.

In mijn optiek is de BoD OK, maar hun PR, cq hun PR adviseurs deugt/deugen
niet.

Het Bentley projekt runnen gaat ze voorlopig heel goed af is mijn
afsluitende konklusie.
En de PR en koersmanipulatie is nu in handen van big boys, horende bij een
big oilfield/company.

Wat de Xcite boys wel steeds gezegd hebben in Jan/Feb/Mrt dit jaar (koers
5,5-6CAD) is: XEL is ondergewaardeerd. De waarde is 2-3x zo groot. Dit in
1-1,5 jaar aan te tonen hebben we nodig.
Ik geef ze de kans dit waar te maken.
Tot nu toe liggen ze, op projektbasis, strak op koers. Maar te water hebben
koersen de neiging te verleieren en dan kost 't ietsje meer tijd het
einddoel te bereiken.

Z. te T.
95% long XEL.

P.S. De Stetson gaat op morgenochtend.
Ritje omhoog in de kaarten.

haas
okee,
zal wel 'n flink aantal mnden duren eer de koersdaling van 5 nr 3 weer ongedaan kan maken.............stay tuned......Daling van 40%, stijging van 65% nodig nr 5.
haas
vergadering............notulen.........

Xcite Energy-Results of Annual and Special Meeting
ABERDEENSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM, May 20, 2011 (Marketwire via COMTEX News Network) --

May 20, 2011
Xcite Energy Limited ("Xcite Energy" or the "Company")

Results of Annual and Special Meeting

Xcite Energy is pleased to announce the results of its Annual and Special Meeting held on May 18, 2011.
The holders of ordinary shares of the Company approved the following matters at the Annual and Special Meeting:

(1) the reappointment of the following nominated directors to the board of directors of the Company and for them to continue in office in accordance with the Company's Articles of Association:

Richard E. Smith Rupert E. Cole Timothy S. Jones

The term of office as director of Roger S. Ramshaw, Gregory J. Moroney, Scott R. Cochlan and Stephen A. Kew continues in accordance with the Company's Articles of Association.

(2) the reappointment of BDO LLP as auditors for the ensuing year and the authorization for the directors of the Company to fix their remuneration.

(3) a resolution to ratify and confirm the Stock Option Plan of the Company dated September 26th, 2007, as amended on April 14, 2011.

(4) a resolution to ratify and confirm the Shareholder Rights Plan of the Company dated November 30th, 2010.

(5) a resolution to amend the Company's Amended and Restated Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.

For further details, please see the management proxy circular dated April 14, 2011 available on www.sedar.com.
1.234 Posts, Pagina: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 62 » | Laatste
Aantal posts per pagina:  20 50 100 | Omhoog ↑

Meedoen aan de discussie?

Word nu gratis lid of log in met uw e-mailadres en wachtwoord.

Direct naar Forum

Detail

Vertraagd 31 mei 2024 17:35
Koers 24,520
Verschil +0,040 (+0,16%)
Hoog 24,520
Laag 23,580
Volume 673.182
Volume gemiddeld 360.721
Volume gisteren 470.242

EU stocks, real time, by Cboe Europe Ltd.; Other, Euronext & US stocks by NYSE & Cboe BZX Exchange, 15 min. delayed
#/^ Index indications calculated real time, zie disclaimer, streaming powered by: Infront